Grilled corn on the cob is delicious and super-easy.
- Soak/submerge the corn, still in its husk, in water for half an hour.
- Toss it on the edge of the grill (where there should be less focused heat) for roughly 15-20 minutes, turning it as the husk gets singed.
- Remove from the grill before either the husk catches fire or you’re making popcorn. (I’ve never seen either of these happen.)
- Remove the husk without burning your fingers.
- Add salt (and butter if you swing that way) and enjoy.
Step four is the hardest part. Really it is.